oh sorry i was thinking about myself did you want something
This is fucking disturbing.
not interested dot com forward slash you
let me introduce you to a button i’ll never use
You’ve got to use it, the pain. Use it as fuel to move past the torment, to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thomas E. Sniegoski (via purplebuddhaproject)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
Why does it being sexual mean it is stigmatized?
Jesus, why can’t you people understand sexualizing anything isn’t a problem it’s when you think sexualizing it demeans it’s value that it is a problem.
And the scars remind us that the past is real. I tear my heart open, just to feel.
I found the cutest picture of Tibbers when he was a baby, with his brother and sister! So adorable, I could cry. 💜😻
#tibbers #leagueoflegends #happy #new #baby #kitten #cat #catsofinstagram #Kitty #throwbackmonday? #idk
Milo: ‘I’M COMING TO KISS YOU MOM, OKAY CALM DOWN.’
This was on my #facebook when I woke up this morning. 😂✌️
#new #makeup #gold #glitter #lol #dumb #haha #whosaysimdoingitforyou #cateye